Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello Fellow Students and Professors!!



To view my Med150 blog please just look at Melissa. http://melissasherbet.blogspot.com/






This is the first time since last semester (spring) that I have written in a blog and I am feeling a bit rusty. 
Over the summer I took only one class(journalism) and so I've had some time to think about future projects. I've also taken the opportunity to bond with my sixteen year old niece, Alexa who has moved to New York from Maine. She is here turning over a new leaf and keeping herself out-of-trouble.(Lets hope so.....) 
Anyway, I have a really good feeling about this coming semester and I can't wait to get started.

P.S. I got an i-Phone so I will be using it to take loads of pics for this class!!! WOOHOO!

XXOO,
Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment