Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dana's Story



The biggest challenge I faced making this short film was the music. I went from choosing music that was really sad and kind of creepy to using music with lyrics that distracted away from the interview. Finally I found music I thought was more suited to the pace and vibe of the interview.I finally decided to keep the song: Price you pay by:UNKLE
I also wish I was able to get more family pictures and video footage of Dana's mom.
I thought the shaky hand held camera would make this project annoying and extremely amateur. Now looking at it, I think it falls in line with the realism of the"day in the life of Dana" and adds to it.

All in all this was a great experience and it has a very important subject.I like that this video brings Crohn's Disease to the forefront, educating others about the disease and the symptoms people with it have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment